GSG-Hof Helmholtzstraße with its five-storey factory façade in the north eastern part of the district of Charlottenburg is a real feast for the eyes of connoisseurs of industrial architecture. In 1898/1899, the red brick building between the river Spree and the Landwehrkanal was initially erected as a light bulb factory. Here OSRAM once produced its world-famous light bulbs.
Today, young innovative companies appreciate the excellent location and inspiring environment.
Currently, GSG Berlin is constructing a new modern office building as a direct extension to the existing complex. The so-called Torhaus² will provide its future tenants with 8,100 m² of modular designed work areas and high-quality equipment.