GSG-Hof Reuchlinstraße is a pleasing architectural combination of historical and modern buildings with up to five storeys.
The first buildings were constructed between 1910 and 1923. Once gas lamps and machines were produced here. Herlitz AG took over the property to set up their first high bay warehouse for stationery.
In 1990, GSG Berlin acquired the premises and extensively renovated it in 1993. Later, two more buildings and a parking deck were added to the site and have completed the area. Two landscaped inner yards invite tenants and visitors to relax. Companies from a range of industries have settled here because they value the combination of modern offices and production facilities.