The Benjamin in the heart of Berlin in the Charlottenburg district offers exclusive and high-quality working space directly by the river Spree. The Benjamin is one of two recent expansions in the listed Gebauer Höfe complex, which, combined with The Briq, added 5,900m² of office space.
Built in the 19th century in the typical style of commercial architecture, the halls and buildings of Gebauer Höfe in the district of Charlottenburg were once part of the Fr. Gebauer textile and machine factory. From 1865 to 1910, the complex was expanded several times due to the great success of the Gebauer company.
A comprehensive, careful renovation of the listed area began in 1990. The striking buildings with their wide, historic clinker fronts were also supplemented by several modern office buildings and are today a top property of GSG Berlin.
The newest expansions are “The Benjamin” and “The Briq”, both recently completed. While “The Briq” stands for an all-time success in modernizing an old-fashioned storage unit into an exceptionally attractive office building with modern facilities, “The Benjamin” is an appealing new construction beautifully situated directly on the river bank.